Pages

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

NetGalley is in the House! Or at the Conference!

Lindsey Rudnickas Digital Concierge of NetGalley will be joining us at the Book Bloggers and Authors Online Conference.  Hear an all new interview with her and she will be answering questions you might have as an author or reviewer/blogger.  I am so excited to get to interview Lindsey again.

If you are not familiar with NetGalley check them out at http://www.netgalley.com/ 

You can hear our first interview from the Book Bloggers and Publishers Online Conference this past March.

I look forward to meeting new faces at the Online Conference this August 6&7, Register here to attend!

2 comments:

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

This sounds wonderful - I wish I could be a part of this but am on a two day bike ride this coming weekend - I hope it is wonderful!

Rosemary Harris said...

Sounds great..not clear about the tech end of this but I hope to participate.